Thursday, April 21, 2011

The wait for TA

It's only been a couple weeks, but I'm already feeling antsy, anxious, excited, and a whole list of other emotions that I can't quite identify.  Thankfully, I'm in some really great company, with all of my on-line adoption friends.  There are people who've waited for over 3 weeks, some who've received approval after less than 2.  It's hard to know where we're at in the process.  All we know is, we are more than ready to bring our precious girl home and love on her forever.  It feels like our lives are in a sort of stand still right now, until we bring her home.  I'm trying to hard to be a good mom, a great mom, to our boys, and not to let on that mom is going crazy inside.  Joe is onto me and knows I check Rumor Queen dozens of times a day, for word on other people's Travel Approval.  News for one is reason for me to celebrate and have hope that ours is coming soon.  And right now, I need hope.  Even though I know we're close, it still feels like it might never happen.  The only people who can understand are those who have been through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment