Friday, April 24, 2015

Welcome to China!


We've made it safely and my old blog is working.  I think it will be easier for people to follow the blog because it keeps things in chronological order.  I hope to post daily updates to the blog, along with lots of pictures.  We've got just over 24 hours before we meet Phoebe and visit the orphanage.  This morning (Sat), we've been up since 3am and are eager for breakfast to start at 6:30.  We went to the mall that is attached to our hotel last night, but the grocery store there was overpriced, so after  breakfast we are headed to WALMART!  I'll post some pictures later, of Chinese Walmart.  I wonder if all the items are made in the U.S.?  I can feel everyone's thoughts and prayers. Thank you!  Feeling full of joy and eager for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful day, and the best is coming!! I didn't realized there were WMarts in China!! Tonight we'll be praying and looking forward to your posts. If you get a chance tell YuXi we will see here in exactly 2 weeks. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly forgot to tell you went through and viewed beautiful Malia's story, pictures and all. What an awesome experience. My tears are rolling. Perhaps I should pick up a 2nd waterproof mascare!! I cannot wait to meet all of you in person!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete